moneymagnetsurveys.com Well,these are a few FACTS that you need to know about the GPT site Points2Shop.This site was started by a couple of people,I guess,that wanted to make money with a GPT.Littlerose & Matjong are the founding Members,though there are several Adminstrators now,on the site.The PROBLEM with Points2shop is that its ROTTEN TO THE CORE,& very corrupt!These SCAM artists will use ANY excuse to BAN you,ANY REASON AT ALL.You could be posting in the Off Topic Forum about your favorite Louis Vuitton handbag,& they will BAN you because Louis Vuitton isn't one of their Sponsors.These people don't care about their Members at all,they treat them like cattle,NOT valued Members.I can say this from PERSONAL experience,since I have been a Member of Points2Shop for a while,& they've banned me for longer than I've been on the site.A couple of the Moderators are people that have encouraged this childish behavior,but I won't go into that.Points2Shop WILL let you make a bit of money,but they WILL BAN you.It doesn't matter how long you've been there,they will EVENTUALLY BAN YOU PERMENANTLY for some ridiculous reason,steal your money,& you can never open a New account with them EVER again.These people are untrustworthy,they will reel you in,& throw you out like a piece of garbage.Its a very negative environment,& its NOT a place that you would want to be a part of. Let me tell you the reason that I've made this Vid,& you might understand why I'm talking about this.I've been a ...
Tags: free prada perfume, free ps3 console, free designer accessories, free chanel makeup, free xbox 360 legit, free ps3 games, free cosmetics, free facebook credits, free microsoft points legit, free walmart gift card legit, free iphone legit, free ipad 32, free itouch, free itunes gift card, free amazon gift card, free mac cosmetics, free cell phone, free hd tv legit, how to get free stuff, free xbox live code, free itunes code legit





No comments:
Post a Comment