Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jay-Z - Maybach Music

Jay-Z - Maybach Music Video Clips. Duration : 1.55 Mins.


Album: Trilla(rick ross) 2008 Lyrics: Black Maybach, white seas, black piping Remind me of Paul McCartney and Mike fighting You know, +The Girl Is Mine+ +Life's A Bitch+, so +The Whole World Is Mine+ The six-deuce long, the curtains are drawn Perfectly like a Picasso, Rembrandts and Rocco's I'm a major player, 40-40's in Vegas at the Palazzo They said it was not so Certain things that money can't buy Like being this fly 'Til then, I'm just gonna' ride! I'm like G-Rap with better transportation On the road to the riches, reach my +Final Destination+ And the lair, closer to a leer / Aaliyah Say a +Prayer+, hope I get ta' see her When I disappear from here - baby, yeah! But I don't see the ending through these millionaire lenses Just the Two M's on the emblem The partition roof, translucent and Humador Where refrigerators, where Ace of Spades two I store! True story, my closet is like two stories Cut to the happy ending, 'cause I don't do stories Shawn Corey, real rap The Maybach is bananas, peel back! You feel that? YOUNG! C'mon! Realest shit I ever wrote, chillin' in my Maybach 8-track episodes, been doing this since way back Since way back, since way back 8-track episodes, been doing this since way back! Realest shit I ever wrote, chillin' in my Maybach 8-track episodes, been doing this since way back Since way back, since way back 8-track episodes, been doing this since way back!

Tags: Jay-Z, Rick, Ross, Trilla, Maybach, music

No comments:

Post a Comment